3 suffers burn injury in Jurain gas leak

 A    A    Print

  

PNS: A fire by gas leak at a residence in Dhaka’s Jurain area caused three persons, including two children suffer burn injuries on Monday morning.

Officer-in-charge of Kadamtali Police Station Kazi Wazed informed that the injured were Morsalin Sarkar, 60, Shaon, 7, and Hasan, 7, of Muradpur area in Jurain.

They were taken to the burn unit of Dhaka Medical College Hospital, he said.

Being informed through media, a team of Fire Service and Civil Defense visited the spot, Md Belal Hossain, a warehouse inspector of the fire service headquarters said.

“A gas line leak broke out the fire at the house,” he said.

PNS/Baki Billah

 

@PNSNews24.com

Comment
Developed by Diligent InfoTech